Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

This is going to be the blog I will use to update everyone on my travels to both Rwanda and India!

Obviously I haven't left yet, so there isn't much to say, however I'm going to start writing occasionally up until when I actually do leave - then hopefully much more frequently! I have been able to establish that I will have access to internet in Rwanda, however I do have to pay per KB or however they measure it, so skyping won't be very accessible due to cost. I can access email and facebook, etc, but again, with limited access due to cost. So - this will be my main form of communicating to people about what I'm doing.

Currently I am still waiting for my Rwandan Visa to be processed, and also to be officially accepted to the program I'd really love to work with in India. So, if you're a pray-er, those are some things you might add to your list :)

I'm both anxious and excited at this point - it is slowly becoming a reality which is very intimidating. But, I'll have to let you know how it goes in a couple of months! ;)

-Bronte.

No comments:

Post a Comment